According to Statista, by 2022, there are around 6.8 billion smartphone users across the world. With our world population being 8 billion, around 80% of us use them as an important part of our lifestyle. Australia alone had around 20.6 million smartphone users in 2021. This was a rapid increase from 2017’s numbers of 18.6 million. This indicates the growing integrity of mobile phones in our day-to-day routines.
Mobile phones also play an important role in our SEO strategy. Their web design optimization is the key to bringing traffic to your website. 58.99% of web traffic is generated through mobile devices. It is found that people search through mobiles more than they do from laptops. It is due to its easy access and less hassle-free process. All you need to do is have one with us.
In this blog, we will be talking about what mobile web design optimization is and its benefits in your SEO strategy. We will also be talking about how we can help to complete your goal with our Mobile web design services.
Mobile Web Designing for Australian Businesses
The way your mobile website looks plays a very important role in gaining potential customers. A very trending way of being among the top-ranking websites is appearing on searches done through voice search. Answers from these searches are generally from the top three websites. This approach is made possible by easy access to mobile phones and the public willingness to try new things.
Mobile Web Design consists of adjusting your website content as per the latest trends and norms and providing your customers with a simple and easy-to-navigate platform. It is an important step as 34.4% of total mobile searches result in no clicks. Providing a safe and simple platform is mandatory. Everyone is busy doing something. Therefore, making them work for their answers is not the way to achieve traffic. This will only make you lose your existing customers. In this ready-to-eat world, we all need a solution that is quick and easy to grab. Digging through complex pages will only force your audience to move and switch to better options.
Ways to Optimize Your Mobile Web Design
Your website can become the top-ranking website if you keep your audience in mind. It is due to them that your content is demanded and it is highly recommended to always move with their suggestions. Today, we will be talking about some of the ways through which you can optimize your mobile website. There are a lot of ways that will help you in the betterment of your web design. We will be tackling some of the following:
- Having Similar Content On All Platforms: Most of the time, your customers will prefer to browse your website through mobile phones. This means that he will make up his mind at the first glance at your content. In Australia, mobile devices dominate web traffic. In 2022, it generated around 55 percent of all internet traffic. Websites have made the error of either ignoring or forgetting to optimize mobile websites and focus on desktop sites only. This will turn into a disaster. Play safe and have similar content similarly on all platforms. This will improve your credibility and help you gain more customers.
- Don’t Forget Desktop Users: Despite mobile phones bringing larger traffic, don’t forget the importance of desktop users. Having a website that works on all platforms is a plus point. Make sure to add all the reasonable adjustments that are essential for grabbing the attention of your visitors. Focusing on one side will make your website subject to criticism by desktop users. Negative comments, whether from one side or another will end up hurting your brand image. The Australian Telecom Industry is the fourth generation of broadband cellular network technology, offering “ultra-broadband” Internet access. This has made E-commerce possible and a preference of millions.
- Responsive Design Techniques: This technique has become quite popular worldwide. Due to easy access to mobile phones and tablets, consumers are continuously searching for new brands and things to try on. Social Media is rapidly growing and due to millions of influencers doing their best to encourage the public to make purchases, mobile websites have become a must. Now, imagine having to pinch and constantly zoom in on the information that is generally easily available on desktop sites. This will make anyone wish to move on. Therefore, having Responsive Design Techniques is a plus point. It will help you get more traffic, lower your bounce rates, and will attract a wider range of visitors.
- ‘Code’ vs ‘Images’: A website is not just a presentation of static information. It consists of a combination of various factors like user experience, user-specific data, and more. This means, your website layout needs to be different and must be chosen by keeping a dynamic group of visitors in mind. Creating a website using HTML and CSS helps in making a much smaller payload than a multi-megapixel image. Code increases responsiveness. Always using images has a lot of drawbacks. Some include that your website will take a long to load, it will be very different when it comes to updates, and eventually, it will remain stuck. We, at Rankingeek, will help you maintain a perfect balance of both and will give a design that is best suited for Australian audiences.
- Avoid Intrusive Interstitials: This is a form of ad that restricts the user from seeing the content of the web page by significantly covering it. It is used by several websites across the globe and is said to be of an unpleasant quality. Having an interstitial that can be removed is much better than having one that remains stuck. Due to its constant complaints, in 2016, Google announced it as a negative factor on websites. Your visitors’ first glance at your website should be on your content. If you hide it, there is a high chance that they won’t wait to remove the ad but will leave at once. Therefore, it is important to keep your content as your first impression and add advertisements where that do not block or distract your readers.
Pros of Mobile Web Design Optimization in Australia
Mobile Phones are in demand. Due to their easy-to-use procedures, people across the globe are switching from laptops and desktops to mobile phones. They are easy to carry and now can do almost everything that other devices can do. According to reports, by 2026, smartphone usage is expected to reach 7.5 billion. This is a huge number and there are a lot of potential audiences for your business website.
Today, we will be talking about some of the major pros of having a well-optimized mobile web design and how we can help you take advantage of all of them, and more.
- Boost Your User Experience: UX (user experience) is all about the interaction between your users and your business. It is a key factor that decides your future in the market. Do not make your user go from your website to another. 88% of customers have shared that they would not return to the website after having a bad user experience. Make sure to have a chatbot that functions appropriately. As a backup plan, have human help available as well.
- Improve Your Website Speed: Website load time is a very important factor. Websites having quick-loading pages get more visitors than ones that take long. Even a second of difference can hurt your brand reputation. Your images take up to 21% of your website’s weight. Therefore, it is essential for you to manage them well and keep them from increasing your load time. Websites taking 2 to 3 seconds face around a 32% bounce rate. This is quite harmful and not recommended.
- Increase User Engagement: 86% of users are willing to pay extra for better user engagement. It is an important part of your customer support strategy. Helping them is the best way to know their needs and their suggestions. You can increase your user engagement through discount coupons, festival schemes, and occasional sales. Over 50% of customers prefer to leave a site that doesn’t have proper help strategy and procedures. With us, you will learn how to engage your customers to the best of your ability. We will be there to tell you whether you should offer sales pitches or discount coupons.
- Increase Average Time: Having a fully functioning mobile website will have a huge positive impact on your customers’ average time. The average time is the time spent by all users on a single page of your website. It is calculated by dividing the total duration of time spent by the number of times it is spent. B2B websites are found to be the ones having the most average time. A user is expected to spend less than a minute on average time on a website. Studies indicate that your first impression can seal the deal in just 0.05 seconds.
- Improve Your Mobile SEO: By 2026, around 72.6% of internet users are expected to access the web solely via their smartphones. This means that the majority of the web traffic will be generated from mobile phones. It is a huge opportunity for all business vendors as it will increase their chances of being seen in the digital world. Despite being a huge market, 55% of Australian local businesses haven’t made their debut on Google yet. If you are among them, make sure to rectify it. We will help you have an SEO strategy that will be functional on mobile devices as well.
- Attract More Local Customers: Never start thinking globally before leaving your mark on your local community. A brand can only be recognized if it is certified and preferred by local customers. Being a favorite of locals will help you get reasonable market experience. It will also work as your backup. If the worst happens, you still have a place in your home country, state, or town. 97% of Australians search online to check out trending local businesses. This is a huge opportunity for your business website to shine through.
- Growth Of Your Business: Having a well-adjusted mobile website will attract more customers. Along with it, it will also compel them to stay and take some sort of action. Any kind of activity done by your visitor can be beneficial for your brand. Your business’s growth depends on all the above-mentioned points. If you have a happy visitor, you’ll gain a regular. And a happy regular will automatically advertise your brand to society. In the world of influencers, customers have a higher chance of listening to a fellow customer than a brand advertisement.
To summarize the above, if done properly, mobile web design optimization can make your business. In a world where we spend an average of 3 hours and 15 minutes on our phones, having a business website that operates smoothly can do wonders. 3.5 billion Google searches happen every day, and out of them, 78% end up in an E-commerce search. The world is in dire need of more businesses. A brand that they can relate to. Businesses that give them satisfaction and listen to their needs. Interaction through mobiles is very easy. Hence, it encourages people to leave a remark here and there.
You can optimize your mobile website design through a number of ways. Some of which we have discussed in detail. The rest are interconnected too. All you need to do is keep your customer base in mind and work towards their well-being. Businesses that work for the people have a huge fan following. Social media has made digital marketing a piece of cake. Everyone is ready to be the face of the public and is eager to start its page. Having the right people advertising you and having a good product or service is all you need.
After getting their attention, the next step is to make them stay. This can only happen if you focus on stuff that they spend most of their time on. Mobile phones are one of them. Feed them information on their desired platforms and present them with a website that will force them to make a purchase. Have a well-established and pre-planned strategy and be prepared to face all their needs and answer all their calls.
A happy customer is all you need. We, at rankingeek, will help you develop a website that is properly structured by keeping your target audience in mind. We will help you gain the trust of your clients and will assist in handling all their queries. We will be with you till the end of the line. Your problem will be ours and will be handled adequately. Therefore, don’t waste another moment. Choose us and we will help you in getting customers to choose you.